Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Jlg 40-45

JLG Newbie ยท 2014-10-22 14:46

Does anybody have access to a JLG 40-45 manual with torque drive. The unit was built around 1973. I am looking for the seal kit to rebuild the basket leveler hydraulic cylinder.

Replies4
  1. #1Hardline2014-10-22 14:54

    Yes the manuals are available on jlgs website. You will need model and serial number.

  2. #2JLG Newbie2014-10-22 15:05

    Unfortunately this one isn't on the website. I contacted JLG and they told me the part number for the manual is 3120193. It costs a lot for the manual and I only need a seal kit. I was hoping someone might have access to it.

  3. #3Moonlite2014-10-22 21:09

    If you call jlg they can give you the part number.

  4. #4oceanobob2014-10-26 00:46

    Isn't there a huge thread on this forum all about the 40F? I recall the folks discussing the manual et al.