I have a JLG 40e that while fixing an intermittent electrical problem, I inadvertently disconnected (don't know where) a red wire which goes to terminal 3 on the dc motor controller (jlg 7013310). My problem is my schematic (from manual) does not show a wire at "3" I suspect terminal 3 is power in to the controller but I am not sure where to take the power from. Note: I have had two local techs over and they just stick the red wire on various other red wires and shrug when nothing happens. I'd appreciate any info on terminal 3 and where it should be connected-THANKYOU in advance. Randy Anderson 707 2581446 [email protected]
I've entered two photos of my question. One photo shows the mysterious red wire that leads to terminal 3 on my motor controller (SEVCON). I'm pretty certain I will eventually have to replace the controller ($$$$) but i'd like to resolve the red wire issue. Any help would be great fully appreciated Randy Anderson [email protected]