Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JLG 40F LP Gas System

jbrown1983 ยท 2013-09-05 14:17

I am trying to clean-up wiring, and ensure that everything is hooked up properly. I have run into an issue with the LPG system. Some of the wires were unhooked. I'm either needing a schematic, or some knowledge on what wire goes where. On the diaphragm housing there are 3 wire points... starting from the left they are labeled "SOL" (this is the wire that is not hooked to anything), "STR" (It is currently hooked to the starter solenoid), and "IGN" (this is hooked to a basic power w/ the ignition wire, and also goes to the toggle switch to activate the LPG valve. I am basically wanting to know if everything is hooked up correctly, and where the "SOL" wire need to go. Thanks!

Replies1
  1. #1stone72013-09-11 14:57

    https://csapps.jlg.com/OnlineManual...40H/Service_3120240_10-11-01_ANSI_English.pdf This is your manual. If this doesn't work google "jlg 40F manual".