Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JLG 40f Manual

Edypaul ยท 2020-11-07 08:01

Hello All. I am the new owner of ,I Think , of a JLG 40f. I need a Manual fot this Machine. Any help would be appreciated Ed

Replies6
  1. #1Edypaul2020-11-07 08:03

    I will try to post a pic .

  2. #2JD955SC2020-11-08 16:31

    JLG has lots of manuals on their website for download.

  3. #3Edypaul2020-11-09 05:50

    Thanks JD I will look ED

  4. #4excavator2020-11-09 11:50

    No F series manuals on JLG site anymore. Do some searching on this site. There's been a conversation going on here for the last 5 years or more and there are several guys here that worked on these machines when they are new and still have more knowledge about them than I'll ever have. I can't remember all their names but OFF is one of them.

  5. #5excavator2020-11-09 11:55

    Just found the original post by od1, The JLG40F Boom Lift Dilemma. Lots of info there. It's in the "other equipment/demolition equipment" section.

  6. #6Edypaul2020-11-09 14:02

    Thx I started a new post with pics. I do not have a 40 f. ED