Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JLG 450A out of level and wont move

slwbid ยท 2021-12-21 10:08

I have about 2006 model 450A I have used it for years on inclines I drove it up on an incline recently and used it several days, traveling back and forth The incline is much much less than other inclines ive been on in the past Yesterday i got in the basket to travel it a bit and the out of level indicator is on. The basket foot pedal would work intermittenly, but no functions worked. i cut the wires on a new level indicator that was installed about 3 months ago. Now the foot pedal works everytime, but still no functions work. (I have been on slipes many times since the new level indicator was installed) A jlg friend of mine said i would somehow have to move it to a level spot beford the basket functions would work. That is not an option. My questions are: 1) there are 3 wires that i clipped from the level indicator . Should i connect either if these wires together? 2). Is there another level safety indicator that needs disabling? 3). Could this all be a councidence and i hace a malfunctioning foot pedal one final note: i fo believe the level indicator has been in in the past, but i never paid attention... because everything worked Thanks

Replies1
  1. #1slwbid2021-12-27 18:21

    I have found it has nothing to do with being out of level (I took the level indicator off and manually set it to be spot on level. Still no joy. Further investigation indicates only 10.5 volts are coming into the basket control box