Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JLG 600S wont move in one direction

Robert Brewer · 2025-10-07 12:27

All of the sudden I can only go one direction. Fluid is full and filter is new. It starts to move then quits but goes fine in the other direction. Should I buy the scan tool to see whats going on? Not sure if that will help

Replies4
  1. #1Old Cats 712025-10-09 12:28

    What’s the serial number? I just looked at a book & reverse wire is Brown/Blue & terminal #21 … Forward is Brown/Red & terminal #16…

  2. #2Robert Brewer2025-10-09 15:29

    0300060288

  3. #3Old Cats 712025-10-09 17:44

    What I posted is correct you can move the forward wire to the reverse terminal & if it drives in reverse moving the controller forward then you probably need a new controller , wire 21 is forward & 16 is reverse

  4. #4Robert Brewer2025-10-09 18:12

    Ill dig into it Thank You