Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JLG 60G Online Manuals

225 ยท 2016-09-05 13:18

I have a JLG model 60G manlift. I am trying to find the parts manual for this machine online and any other manuals for it. Does anyone know of a website where i can look at the manuals for this machine in PDF form and not have to buy them. Thank you

Replies4
  1. #1excavator2016-09-05 15:19

    Go to the JLG website. I haven't checked lately but they should have them there to download for free. It's getting to be a bit of an older machine and they do occasionally delete some of the older manuals.

  2. #22252016-09-05 16:07

    I tried their website and they did not have the manual for the 60G. They had the manuals for the 60H but not the 60G. Do you know of anywhere else I should look?

  3. #32252016-09-07 23:10

    I found the manual. Here it is for anyone else that might need it.

  4. #4g h2018-10-28 12:49

    Gould you post link to parts manual. I do not see it.