Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Genie S40 right swing problem

Dvdkug ยท 2016-09-20 01:18

Have a 1997 Genie S40 that will not swing right from the platform control but will swing right with the ground control. When moving the joystick to the right, the engine rpm's will drop as if it is under load but nothing will happen. Need help!

Replies5
  1. #1Johndoe2016-09-20 09:23

    with the engine running Check voltage drop at the power wire to the joy stick while engaging the function (left vs right) you need +12v into the joystick

  2. #2Dvdkug2016-09-20 10:21

    What to do if I don't have i

  3. #3Johndoe2016-09-21 11:14

    Follow the power wire back until you have the full +12v while engaging the functions, then repair the wiring from there to the controller

  4. #4Newfiedan2016-09-23 22:59

    what is the serial number?

  5. #5Garon2016-12-05 02:32

    Yeah, what is the serial number. I think I might have a manual for it.