Hello everyone! Looking to get some advice for troubleshooting an e-400a boom lift. When the key is set to ground control everything works perfectly fine. When you turn to the boom controls, nothing works on the boom. There is voltage in the boom control box. I’ve tested the cable for continuity and it’s good. Foot pedal is good. Speed control goes from 0-5000ohms which seems fine too. inside the boom control the black box has a red light that flashes 6 times. any thoughts on what it could be? Does anyone know where I can find the circuit breakers or fuses? Any help is greatly appreciated!
JLG.com, look manuals tab.
I’ve read through almost the entire manual by now, still having the same issues Hoping someone else ran into this problem before and found a solution
Have you checked to make sure you have a good ground? Maybe you have power but a poor ground that's causing issues.