Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JLG Electric Boom Lift

notsoosoft ยท 2023-07-12 08:44

I'm looking for any info same in manuals or write ups on my 93 JLG 40 HAE electric boom lift. I'm having electrical problems an could please use any help.

Replies6
  1. #1TCat2023-07-12 09:45

    Hello and welcome to the site. I don't have any info about your particular lift, so I won't be able to help you that way. My two suggestions are first I would post the serial number for your lift in your thread here. Most of the the really knowledgeable people need to have the serial number so that they can look up specific parts and wiring diagrams ect by the machine serial number. I think you can just go back and edit your original post to add it in. Second if you haven't already, I would call JLG and see if they will email you manuals for your particular lift. I recently bought a 1999 Skyjack lift and with a call to Skyjack they emailed me the User, Maintenance, Repair, and Parts manuals, all at no charge!!! You don't get service for FREE like that very often anymore. I read somewhere that JLG bought Skyjack some time ago, so if that is indeed true, who knows, maybe they have a similar policy. Good luck. T.

  2. #2excavator2023-07-12 11:54

    You can download the JLG manuals from their website for free.

  3. #3notsoosoft2023-07-12 12:05

    Thank you guys for your response s. JLG only shows one manual ( if you want to call it that) an it's no help at all.

  4. #4excavator2023-07-12 12:24

    Pretty typical of the older JLG manuals, they left a lot to the imagination. I'll try to look if I have anything.

  5. #5excavator2023-07-12 12:49

    I just checked the JLG site, under boom lifts look for 30,35,40,45E. I think this is what you are looking for, the electrical schematics are in the parts book.

  6. #6notsoosoft2023-07-12 13:12

    I have no idea how to edit my thread to add ser. # 003533 0300_ _406 sorry can't read 2 numbers