Hey Guys, I need help. I have a JLG N40E that keeps blowing the 20 amp fuse when driving both forward and reverse. All functions work fine from both the ground and the platform. I have chased wires on this machine for weeks and have found and repaired some questionable issues yet still keep blowing the fuse. The lift came into the shop originally for a hydraulic cylinder leak so I used the ground operations to lift and position the boom to remove it. After repairing the cylinder there were all sorts of function problems. It took a while but I had found that the white/brown tracer wire at #1 on the ground e-stop had worked loose somehow. Repaired that and all was working as should again except driving keeps blowing the fuse. They don't blow immediately, sometimes maybe a minute, sometimes maybe 4 or 5 minutes. I keep going from forward to reverse to try to pin point anything that I might isolate what it could be, but nothing. Any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated. Like I said, I've had it in the shop for a while and they've needed to use it but made due with our scissor lift. Thank you.
No replies yet.