Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JLG T350 flashing 9 code

rickw ยท 2018-11-30 06:53

This is a battery powered unit with new batteries. Works and functions as it should then just stops with 9 flash. All functions work as they should and seem to work smooth with no strain or lag. It looks like I need the analyzer to trouble shoot it? I did swivel bucket not long before it started flashing. Not sure if it was just coincidence or not. Anybody have any clues? Rick

Replies6
  1. #1tool_king2018-11-30 23:13

    Nine flashes equal Vehicle Requires Service. I can email you the troubleshooting manual for the lift .What is your email address.

  2. #2rickw2018-12-01 06:20

    [email protected] . It appears you need the analyzer to troubleshoot that code?

  3. #3tool_king2018-12-01 21:34

    I sent you the manuals .

  4. #4Patricia Margaret2018-12-29 01:09

    Flash code 9 means your vehicle requires service. Here is a website where you can find a list of JLG Boom Lifts error codes http://store.intellaliftparts.com/blog/jlg-boom-lifts/

  5. #5rickw2019-01-01 07:45

    I figured out what code meant but very generic. Like having a check engine light on and not having a scanner. I have been using the lift the past couple weeks and all seems to be working well. It sat for a few years. I unplugged and replugged the basket control cord on both ends last week and it seems to be working

  6. #6batesconst2023-04-02 09:10

    Just curious what the problem turned out being on this unit? I have the same issue.