I acquired a JLG 40H that previous owner seems to have done significant rewiring on, and have started puzzling through the schematics to try and make sense of it all. Possibly a dumb question, but what do the black triangles signify? The blurry text doesn't help with the interpretation, but my best guess right now is that it means "not connected to anything", as in, spare conductors to be used for contingencies or optional controls. Can anyone clear this up for me?
I can't answer your question. But jlg wiring diagrams are very confusing. I am trying to figure out the control box on a 33rts. The previous owner made a mess of the wiring
I am not an expert in wiring diagrams or in JLG specific wiring. I think I have seen similar symbols on diagrams in the past. The ones I am referring to would have a the same wire color with an arrow in the opposite direction. It was a jump to show the same wire in another location or even on another page.
I believe........Those symbols mean that those wires are in a harness/bundle headed for another junction box.
Yes they mean they travel to another page .