450A 2001 #0300061648. All functions including tower will operate from ground. All functions EXCEPT tower will operate from platform. When tower switch operated from platform I can see hyd hoses from pump to valve block stiffen up under pressure. I have the service/maintenance manual and printed out the wiring diagrams. I found the appropriate wires that land on pins 37 & 38. That is as far as I am right now. A little history. Owned lift for 10 years. A few minor problems, both cards replaced at platform. Re-hosed all hoses up through boom last summer/fall. Amazingly, all functions operated after a few raps on 2 sticky solenoid valves. Every week or 2 I would start machine, run thru the ground and platform controls, all ok. Now that I need it for a project, the tower decided not to work from platform. I am thinking one of the wires between basket and pins 37-38? I had the cables disconnected at platform and along boom. I was going to start there when I get back to it in a few days. Unless you guys might have another direction. I do not fully understand why the pump hoses would be pressurized. I did rap on the tower valve but no luck this time. Thank you. Tobias
No replies yet.