From Mighty Machines All About Recycling: ( ) at 18:19 and when loading the scrap baler (after the Hitachi rolls off to take a break). I'm struggling to seek the PDF manual of this particular year Liebherr material handler with the fixed cab to transform it into a 3D model. If you know what year this material handler was made in addition to which year it was manufactured, please provide a PDF of it's manual if you can. Thx! Ahh, yet another iconic relic, this time from the waste handling and recycling sector. After what I'm experiencing yet again, a material handler with a fixed cab is becoming so tedious to obtain reference images for via auctions. But it's even tougher if I don't know which year (era) this came from.
2000's Manual Instrucciones Liebherr 934 | PDF | Lubricant | Crane (Machine) Scribd is the world's largest social reading and publishing site. www.scribd.com
Bulls-eye! That wraps up this case!