Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

job openings

newbie1276 ยท 2007-03-22 14:57

anybody here know of any companies hiring in southeastern mass. have a little experience.right now i run a auto repair shop but looking for something in this field.any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Replies5
  1. #1CEwriter2007-03-22 16:33

    Looking to get into equipment maintenance/repair or operation?

  2. #2newbie12762007-03-22 21:30

    wanting to get into operating willing to work in exchange for learning experience on my off days then get into the occupation full time

  3. #3CM19952007-03-22 21:41

    Hey Newbie If you were in Alabama I would hire you tomorrow. I need two people right now. I prefer to hire inexperienced operators and train them to our way of doing things. It's the old dog new trick thing that I try to avoid. Good luck with your job search.:thumbsup

  4. #4mtb3452007-03-26 12:24

    job anyone hiring anywhere in the south i am sick of snow up here been to ga. loved it been running iron for over 20 yrs

  5. #5ecocrusher12007-03-26 15:43

    Newbie, If you want to email your resume I would be happy to pass it on to some of my clients up there. Most of them are around Boston and the Cape but I do have some in RI and Conn. as well. Email me at [email protected]