Wich magazine are the most read and the best? I think Construction Equipment are a very popular magazine.
I really like Construction Equipment, but don't have any others to compare it to.
I think Construction Equipment is the best. I like the equipment demos and comparisons. Real world stuff. Equipment World is second. What I like about Equipment World is the contractor spotlight - really brings it home.
Demolition Magazine The NADC publishes Demolition Magazine bimonthly, and it contains excellent articles discussing equipment and featuring demolition contractors. I have even done some writing and photography for it. Check it out.
Wedgie Magazine Its only available in the States but I always take a peep when I cross the border...
Equipment Today, Construction Guide, Compact Equipment, Construction Equipment, Grading & Excavating Contractors and Equipment Echoes They are all pretty good, would have to say for me tie between Equipment Echoes and Construction Equipment. Equipment Echoes with the old school iron and I remember some articles about Western Contracting that were real cool. Construction Equipment has their in depth testing that is good. I like to read about other areas in the business like real big projects or demo. Nice to see new things that are coming out or new ways to do things.