Can any one lead me in the right direction. I have a 333G 2017 model it runs fine for several minutes the the hydrolics lock out and get these codes. 2950.08 2950.05 2201.09 2213.09 2201.09 2213.09
Welcome to HEF Gary ! Please provide the machine serial number. Need that to acquire accurate information. Do you know how to clear the codes? Clear them and see if one or all come back.
Thank you 1T0333GMLHF308346 Yes I know how to clear the codes
Clear them, then let's see what comes back. 2201.09 - Right Joystick Communication Fault 2213.09 - Left Joystick Communication Fault 2950.05 - Air Throttle Actuator has High Resistance 2950.08 - Air Throttle Actuator Position Signal Missing
I tried to clear codes and it’s not working the way I thought I knew how.
Are you in the "SERVICE MENU"? That is the only way to clear the codes without diagnostic software. Press and hold the menu button until the words "SERVICE MENU" pop up on the screen. Scroll to diagnostics, press select. Scroll to codes, press select. Scroll to clear, press select. Press select again to clear the codes. Active codes will not clear.
Ok. I got the codes cleared and ran it 2 min till it locked out again. Only codes present that came back are these 2
Sounds to me like there is a power or ground issue. If it was a CAN issue you would most likely have codes set for other controllers as well. The HCU is expecting messages from the Joy stick left and JSR and not receiving any from either. Operating under this assumption we would have to likely conclude that the JSL and JSR have something in common, something shared, that is going missing. As a first check I would turn to the G002 W32 cab harness ground and check its condition for corrosion or a ground wire barely hanging on. And then voltage drop test that ground circuit to the connector to make sure the conductor isn't a problem, while also physically inspecting any signs of chaffed loom, and giving everything a good wiggle test while monitoring voltage drop. Continuity isn't going to be enough for this. If all seems well in this area I would move onto fuse F15. Remove the 20A fuse and physically check it over and the socket as well. Then I would voltage drop test that P010 power circuit at the connector of the JSL or JSR in that same manor as the ground circuit.