Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 110 track excavator

jxa5094 · 2020-12-31 11:16

My father in law is buying a JD 110. He is a logger and looking for a grapple for it. I’m having a hard time finding one and info on it. Does anyone have one or info on what we need? TIA!

Replies6
  1. #1lantraxco2020-12-31 17:33

    What kind of grapple? lots of variations. Used or new?

  2. #2jxa50942020-12-31 22:22

    Continuous rotation log grapple. Open to both depending on price and condition

  3. #3Tags2021-01-01 10:44

    Is the machine plumbed with auxiliary hydraulics already? I would start there first, if it does not that could get expensive to add them. I would think any grapple that would fit on a 120 to 140 sized machine would potentially fit on a 110 with some fabrication work. If you're going new, you should be able to spec one with the correct pin spacing and dimensions.

  4. #4jxa50942021-01-01 15:56

    Yes it is plumbed. Do you know any manufacturers I can look at? Im having trouble finding one.

  5. #5FWD2021-01-01 18:26

    Go to machinerytrader.com and then scroll down to attachments, then pick grapples and then the log type. There are many there. Rotobec and Barko are big brands. A lot of them are for big machines, but at least you will have numbers to call. FWD

  6. #6Tags2021-01-01 19:33

    It all depends what your needs are, a quick google search came up with this... https://www.iowafarmequipment.com/ife-iowa-forestry-equipment-bypass-log-stone-scrap-grapples.html