Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 120C

Brenda Walls ยท 2023-12-12 19:06

I am having an issue with this 120C. It will not idle up/ accelerate. I have changed the fuel pump, injection pump, all new fuel lines and injectors. The problem does not seem to be in the fuel system. I have also changed the speed sensor. I check voltage and that is fine. Changed fuel and air filters. The problem seems to be electronic. Can you tell me where I can look nest. It is not showing a code manually looked for the codes.

Replies4
  1. #1farmerlund2023-12-12 20:59

    Hey Brenda, I am not familiar with your machine, but please post the serial numbers so someone can get you help. Welcome to the HEF

  2. #2mg23612023-12-13 05:02

    Welcome to HEF Brenda ! Did you access codes in the monitor, or ECU codes with the jumper?

  3. #3Brenda Walls2023-12-13 11:18

    FF120CX034677

  4. #4mg23612023-12-14 05:02

    Please answer this question.