Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John deere 120c Foot conrol hydraulic line mix up

lifeshostage ยท 2025-02-02 08:21

So my john deere 120c had a small fire behind cab. Burnt up a few hoses etc. Upon replacing the hoses I forgot to label where 3 of my 4 hoses go back to on my foot controls. I have them labeled from the pilot control valve bank(not sure if that's the real name for that). And I've looked the a parts manual but it doesn't show which line goes where. Even had a john deere service person print me off a Piping diagram but I can't seem to make sense of it. Is there someway to deduce this. I know where 1 of my 4 lines go on the foot control and where all go on valve bank.

Replies2
  1. #1Diesel Dave2025-02-02 09:54

    (3) screen shots from a Hitachi ZX120 (Deere 120C equivalent) manual. . .

  2. #2lifeshostage2025-02-02 10:54

    Thank you so much!