Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 125

Steve Frazier ยท 2013-10-28 00:43

One of the convenience stores in the area is having some septic work done and I noticed this machine out back. What caught my eye is the ag colors, I've never seen a Deere skid in this color scheme before. I've never seen this style control before, not sure how the T-handle works. Note the manual axillary valve It has a little Isuzu naturally aspirated diesel I thought this was an interesting find, it sure illustrates how far skid steers have come!

Replies2
  1. #1JD88752013-10-28 17:03

    These are pretty common homeowner machines around here. I've seen the 60, 90, and 125. They were built by Owatana/Mustang for John Deere. Don't know much else about em. All of em I've seen are gas instead of diesel. John

  2. #2Steve Frazier2013-10-28 22:35

    Any idea on how that T handle works?