Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John deere 135c rts track travel uneven

earthscratcher ยท 2022-04-08 14:53

new to me, no history but well used 135c, slow swing and one track is slower then the other, looks like a new hydraulic pump has been installed. rotary manifold was leaking so replaced all seals bearing looked good, helped swing speed a bit. left track is slower then right and will not go into high speed. when set on high idle and switched to a/a it stays at high idle until you track then lowers to a low idle why would it do the opposite of what its supposed to do. maybe a hose backwards ??? I have to of these,so could pull parts of other, which works fine if I had to to check for a problem where would you start. thanks in advance

Replies2
  1. #1muddog19752022-04-10 01:11

    Remove and cut hydraulic filter open check for metal or debris. New hydraulic pump...what happen to the old one? Possibly pump failure. And it sent metal through the system....I hope not. Let us know what you find

  2. #2mg23612022-04-10 06:23

    A/A is auto-acceleration, not used for auto-idle. A/A is for fine grading applications.