Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 200 lc quick attach installation

Babsfarms · 2024-09-07 22:39

Hey there, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on the install of a jisan bucket hydraulic quick coupler, it came with all the lines and the control box and line to cab with switch, it didn’t come with any instructions on what to plumb it in or where the lines run to Thanks in advance Taylor

Replies6
  1. #1mg23612024-09-08 06:59

    Call the manufacturer of the kit. They should be able to supply the instructions.

  2. #2Babsfarms2024-09-08 07:58

    Hey there I have called them, emailed them and even sent a message on there Facebook page but I can’t get a reply!

  3. #3Diesel Dave2024-09-08 10:22

    Post a pic of the coupler control valve

  4. #4Babsfarms2024-09-08 12:49
  5. #5Babsfarms2024-09-08 12:49
  6. #6Shimmy12024-09-08 13:00

    I'm thinking you're on your own. Most couplers tie into your bucket circuit. Curl the bucket in tight, the pressure locks the coupler and done. To unhook, you curl the bucket all the way in, switch the control on, then operate the bucket curl-in function to release the coupler. You can mount the control valve anywhere, best is on the machine, not on the boom or stick. Takes more hose to run out to the coupler, but you don't have to worry about damaging the control valve/wiring.