I am rebuilding the engine for my excavator and was looking for new injectors,I found some at Complete Tractor that are new and are around 35.00 each, these are the pencil type injectors, does this price seem too cheap, I do not want to have to redo this engine because of a cheap or wrong injector.
No, that's average for aftermarket injectors.. The P# is stamped into the body of the injector.. 5 digit P#.. prob, need a wire wheel to clean. ..its between the top portion of the inj. & the base of the inlet..
The numbers from Complete Tractor are RE48786, SE501101, sku 1403-3705, how far are you from Florence?
If you spend about triple that, you can get genuine Stanadyne, and they still come from China
That's the problem.. it doesn't matter what THEIR # is.. U NEED to find out what YOUR # is...!!! THEN look for injectors..