Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 200LC Issue….HELP

hygentics ยท 2018-11-09 18:04

I have a JD 200lc and I noticed my idle doesn't work correctly. The buttons don't work (Auto idle, windshield wiper, work mode button, and the check lights button.) All don't do anything..I dont see any fuses bad and my plugs are all connected that i can see..Don't see any mouse chewed wires...Just kinda lost on what to do...any help would be appreciated!!!!

Replies10
  1. #1mg23612018-11-10 05:58

    Double check your F1 and F6 fuses for the Monitor display. The Monitor display has a controller built into it that controls all the items mentioned. Use a voltmeter, not a visual inspection. Check that the monitor has power at pins 30, 39 and 40 at the monitor connector. Also make sure pin 37 has a good ground. Do these even if the monitor appears to be working. Does the throttle dial work normally?

  2. #2hygentics2018-11-12 08:49

    No the throttle does not work normally. When you start the engine, the rpm maxes for about 5 seconds and then idles down. But the throttle never seems to go max again. I've replaced the stepper motor and didn't have any change. I will check the items you suggested. Where are the fuses you are speaking of? The main fuse block behind the seat?

  3. #3mg23612018-11-12 11:59

    Yes, behind the seat.

  4. #4hygentics2018-11-26 09:11

    Do you have a schematic of the pins youre talking about? i replaced the fuses in question and no change.

  5. #5hygentics2018-11-26 11:33

    I fixed my issue with the throttle dial. When I replaced the stepper motor I didn't re-calibrate it to its normal position. So it was trying to move to the spot it wanted and couldn't get there. But my buttons still don't work and I don't think its a related issue.

  6. #6mg23612018-11-26 20:52

    Maybe these will help.

  7. #7Bigbluedieselrepair2020-10-13 21:09

    Need some help with this 200lc im working on, blew fuse for fuel shut off and found out wire is shorted to ground so ran new wire and fixed fuel shut off but now I have no throttle! Can someone direct me in the right direction to repair this problem

  8. #8mg23612020-10-14 04:27

    Welcome to HEF Bigbluedieselrepair ! Please start a new thread and include the machine serial number.

  9. #9Bigbluedieselrepair2020-10-14 10:00

    Im new to this and dont know how to start a new thread

  10. #10mg23612020-10-14 12:01