Serial# FF0200X501848 Have a jd 200lc with no throttle response, started out with blown fuse for fuel shut off and found out wire was shorted to ground so ran new wire for fuel shut off and fixed that problem. Was wonder if Someone had a schematic for this machine so I could test wires! Also don't know if the fuel shut off is tried into the throttle actuator! Hope to hear for someone that has had this problem before.
The engine and pump controller and the fuel shutoff share voltage from the F5 fuse. Also check fuses F2,3 and 4, all for the controller. Does the light on the controller blink once every second?
I have power going to the controller with no power problem. The auto idle light comes on as well with the economy mode light and h/p mode light as well.
I still would like to know if the light on the engine and pump controller blinks once a second. Are all 3 of those lights coming on at the same time?
Where is the pump controller located at on the machine? The lights aren't on untill I depress the button to make them come on.
Just got to the machine but when I turn the key on the auto idle light flashes 11 times untill it stays solid green
I am having a similar problem with my 200lc so I will be following this thread!
The Pump and Valve controller is under the plastic behind the seat. It has an LED light on it. It is supposed to flash once every second. If it is a solid red or not lit at all there is an issue. Try an engine learning procedure. With the key switch off, flip the toggle switch (near the fuses) to the up position. Turn the key switch on, wait 5 seconds, then turn the key switch off and wait another 5 seconds. Then place the toggle switch to the middle position (it is a 3 position switch) and leave it there. Then see if your throttle works.
so come to find out the controll is lite up red all the time. whats the next step at trying to fix this problem
LED light being on solid means your controller is froze up. It is usually caused by a short in the 5 Volt circuit to the pressure sensors or a sensor itself. Your choices at the moment are to unplug all 5 volt sensors, control switches and any control solenoids and see if your controller light starts to blink (after a key cycle) or, what I would do, is remove the controller and "hotwire" it to see if the light blinks. Being careful to not short against other pins (I would acquire pins that fit), I would supply voltage to pins B7 (BRN/Blk wire, middle connector, 16 pin), D1 and D2 (both BRN/Yel wires, connector to the right, 22 pin). Supply a ground to A11,A14, D12 and D13 (all BLK wires, "A" terminals are the connector to the left, 26 pin). If the controller light blinks, you have a short in the harness, a bad 5V sensor or a bad solenoid or switch. Most times (but not always) it is related to the 5V circuit which are your pressure switches. If it comes on solid you have a bad controller.