Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 210 G

GODSDOZER ยท 2020-05-23 23:39

Can someone tell me where the latch is located to roll up the front windshield ? Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1mg23612020-05-24 05:04

    There is a bar (about an 1"+ in diameter) that runs across the top of the front window. That bar is the latch. Grab bar and pull to release the latch for the window.

  2. #2GODSDOZER2020-05-24 08:18

    Thanks for the quick replay, its a friends machine and his AC went out, was just trying make it so I can breath while doing a little project. I know what bar you are talking about . I have pulled on that bar but it seems stuck. Hummm ! is there a locking mechanism on that bar somewhere ?

  3. #3GODSDOZER2020-05-24 08:19

    Do I pull down, up or straight towards the seat ?

  4. #4mg23612020-05-24 17:36

    No there is not. Towards the seat.

  5. #5GODSDOZER2020-05-24 19:30

    Thank You