Hi, can anyone tellme what these electrical devices are on top of the valve spools? Thanks
They are pressure sensors. They provide input to the computer so that it can shift the two speed travel between high and low range automatically.
Thanks
Do you know where the arm half flow valve is located on the machine?
As I recall they are mounted on top of the five spool main control valve.
What's that spool ?? BOOM, STICK, TRAVEL etc...??? ARM HALF FLOW VALVE = ARM THROTTLE VALVE
My mistake, I was referring to the arm half flow solenoid. The labeled hose in the above photo should be the input line from the hydraulic pump.
Is it possible if that spool is stuck that the arm can be weak and slow?
By the way, that was the stick/arm spool.
Sure! ARM performance will be slow if it's stuck.
I'm not sure! But I think that is "WORK EQUIPMENT OIL PRESSURE SWITCH " . It's signal to make engine auto deceleration.
Thanks,lot’s of circuits to trace!
LACHAU makes it easy.
The pressure switches on the PPC manifold signal the computer for the auto decal mode. The electrical component in the photo is a pressure transducer. Komatsu at that time made a Tee tool that would plug in between the computer and the machine harness. It had a function that would display the pump pressures sent from those transducers.
Please!
Thanks a million!