Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

john deere 210 k

hectord9 · 2020-12-28 11:38

hi i have a john deere 210-k 2013 with active code 2034-k can anyone help i checked fuses only on 2 small fuse blocks inside cab, unable to locate main fuse and relay block

Replies7
  1. #1hectord92020-12-28 13:25

    sorry the active code is 2034.09 for loss of communication from tcm

  2. #2mg23612020-12-29 05:14

    Serial Number?

  3. #3hectord92020-12-30 14:26

    thank you but i figured it out

  4. #4Tags2020-12-30 19:59

    What was the solution? I only ask because if someone happens to find this post and they have a similar issue the solution the issue would be helpful.

  5. #5Rick Hutchison2023-12-23 12:25

    I’m having the same problem with the same machine. What was the solution??

  6. #6mg23612023-12-24 06:45

    Hi Rick, This post is from 2020, so I doubt you will get a response. Post your serial number and is it in fact the same code? Any other codes?

  7. #7Rick Hutchison2023-12-24 09:46

    Thank you I started a new post