Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 210G

Coy Lancaster ยท 2020-04-14 10:06

I've got a friend that has a John Deere 210G excavator that has two codes that I need to figure out. The first code is 11200-03 and the second one is 676-14. I found the 676 code online which says it's the glow plug circuit fault, but I can't find the 11200-03 code. Can anyone enlighten me on this code and the cause: thank you.

Replies4
  1. #1mg23612020-04-15 05:52

    Need a serial number Coy. Please include the letter before the last 6 digits. 676.14 is for the glow plug relay. 11200.03 is the pump 1 delivery pressure sensor circuit high input. Try swapping the pump pressure sensor connectors to see if the code changes.

  2. #2Coy Lancaster2020-04-15 09:11

    Ok I will get it and get back with you. Thank you for your response.

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2020-04-16 11:59

    I do appreciate your help, here is the S/N of this machine E520032

  4. #4mg23612020-04-17 05:35

    I sent you a PM.