Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 210G Coolant Level Extremely Low

danletkeman ยท 2024-01-09 18:03

We get this message on our 210G, 160G and 250G. It always seems to happen on a cold start first thing in the morning. Clearing the code seems to solve the problem for the day, but the issue usually comes back. I have read a few others posts stating that there could be some hose clamps that need to be tightened. Other than that is there anything else to check. Perhaps a bad sensor or a pump issue? RED ECU 000111.01

Replies4
  1. #1Diesel Dave2024-01-09 22:33

    Welcome to HEF Dan . If I remember ,the coolant surge tank has 2 level sensors in it. One positioned at a low coolant level and one position indicating the tank is empty. Before start up , check around for cold leaks at the clamps on rad hoses , heater hoses etc.

  2. #2LACHAU2024-01-10 10:33

    Your memory is really good!

  3. #3danletkeman2024-01-10 10:39

    I'll give that a try. Thanks!

  4. #4LACHAU2024-01-10 21:48

    Please see attached file for more details. Good luck.