Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John deere 210le 06 No forward or reverse

Dirteatersz ยท 2024-04-20 14:24

Hi there trying to get this working, checked fuses all good, checked power on shift lever all good, the only place I don't get power is the top seliniod on the left side of trans . Parking brake has power to middle seliniod. How dose the top seliniod get power. Thanks

Replies10
  1. #1mg23612024-04-21 06:31

    Welcome to HEF Dirteatersz ! That top solenoid on the left side is for the differential lock. Machine serial number?

  2. #2Dirteatersz2024-04-21 11:26

    881516, thanks for your help.

  3. #3Dirteatersz2024-04-21 11:27

    Park brake switch works but the machine still rolls,

  4. #4Dirteatersz2024-04-21 12:26

    Ok yes top is diff and I pluged the switch back in and it works, but what is the bottom seliniod, I can't get power to that. Thanks

  5. #5mg23612024-04-22 05:12

    The bottom one is for the MFWD. Solenoids for the transmission are under the cover on top off the transmission control valve. Does your unit have a floor shifter, or 4 speeds on the FNR shifter? I'm guessing the floor shifter? You mentioned you checked power through the switch on the shift lever, how about the switch on the loader lever?

  6. #6Dirteatersz2024-04-22 09:14

    Yes the loader switch on both shifter on floorand loader control handle un pluged, so I would assume that would eliminate those switches? I will check for power at the top seliniods.

  7. #7mg23612024-04-23 05:02

    If they are unplugged, then it definitely won't move. The neutral solenoid needs to be energized to move the machine.

  8. #8Dirteatersz2024-04-23 17:26

    Ok I will plug everything pack together, thanks for your info , will work on it this weekend. Thanks

  9. #9Dirteatersz2024-04-28 13:30

    I pluged everything in . I get power at the main plug on top of trans. For forward and reverse but nothing at the other 2 ports

  10. #10mg23612024-04-29 05:11

    Pin 1 - Forward solenoid Pin 2 - Reverse solenoid Pin 3 - Neutral disconnect solenoid Pin 7 - Ground You need voltage to pin 3 for the machine to move. So, for clarity, there should be voltage at 2 pins for forward (pins 1 and 3) and 2 pins for reverse (pins 2 and 3).