Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Terex 760 backhoe

Hewitt · 2024-04-20 17:58

Does anyone know if you can buy Terex backhoe parts. I’m having trouble with my fuse panel

Replies8
  1. #1Welder Dave2024-04-21 02:33

    Could try a Case dealer. The dealer here, at least, sold Fermec for awhile which is the same machine. They were originally Massey Ferguson Industrial machines.

  2. #2CThemRollinBCD2025-03-22 03:12

    Were you able to get that fuse panel thing solved or find a reliable parts source?

  3. #3Hewitt2025-03-22 11:52

    Hi, I did fine a source to get some parts. They can get the fuse panel. I’m still trying to make sure my panel is ok. As the part was very expensive. I will get in touch with this supplier to see if they can buy any part we may need, if so I will post the contract information. Tony

  4. #4CThemRollinBCD2025-03-22 12:08

    right on. I found a place in the UK that has been able to source some significant parts and are happy to ship to the US. Obviously there’s a cost. Here’s their info too. Phone 01603 404620 -option 1 CES (contractors Equipment Sales) 1 Harrier Way, Airport Ind Est, Norwich, Norfolk, NR6 6HY Tel: 01 603 404620

  5. #5CThemRollinBCD2025-03-22 12:13

    Also, I have a spare fuse panel that is used that I was planning on troubleshooting with. Do you want to connect and maybe borrow it to troubleshoot with? I don’t know if that would be helpful (I haven’t verified that it functions yet and it looks a bit corroded)

  6. #6CThemRollinBCD2025-03-22 12:19

    I’m in the middle of locating a source for all the electrical connectors that are broken and torn off on my 760. I have found most of the smaller ones up to 13 pin. I like to generally stay with exact matches for everything I can. found all of them on Mouser Electrical, trying to find a source to buy them in a bit more bulk.

  7. #7Hewitt2025-03-24 11:01

    Good day , I’m interested in this option. I don’t know if we are aloud to share our email address on here.

  8. #8Welder Dave2025-03-24 16:03

    Send a PM (private message) to exchange e-mail addresses. Click on the envelope at the top of the page.