I have a John Deere 210le Id# t0210le882909 with misfire . I have codes 68, 71,76,75,18,91,32 & 33. Codes not in order. I replaced fuel separator- no change. Found damaged wires on main harness so I tapped them for now to see if it made a difference before buying harness$$- no change. Every once and a while it idles smooth for about 30 sec. Sometimes if I cycle key off and on it works fine for about 15 minutes. I’ve also replace thermostat and engine coolant temp sensor as well. Is there any test that may help diagnose this issue?? Progressively been getting worse. Many thanks.
Welcome to HEF Angry tractor ! Sounds to me like you need to take care of the wiring issue first. Code definitions are: 18 - engine coolant temperature input voltage high 32 - signifies start of active DTC's 33 - signifies start of stored DTC's 68 - engine derate 71 - pump control valve closure too long 75 - pump control valve closure not detected 76 - pump solenoid circuit moderately shorted 91 - pump current decay time invalid