My 2014 244J recently and repeatedly puts up a code E3015. Anyone know what this code means? Thanks.
That is a code 522401.05 for Ground Speed Sensor Open Circuit .I can to try email the diagnostic info.What is your email ?
Thanks, my email is [email protected]
Ken No problem. I got your email address .let's if this work the way I want it to .
I have this same code E3015. 2013 JD 244J. Currently ride control and diff lock not working and since they are both related to ground speed to engage them, Im guessing it's in the ground speed circuit. Any ideas how to diagnose and where the sensor is on the machine? Thank you for any help!
Whats you email address so I can send manuals on it .
Also post a serial number. There are different manuals for the different serial numbers.
I have a jd 4052r. Its brand new with 8 hrs on her. She is throwing the the 522401.05. Im trying to get a job done today. Any chance you could send me the info? And do you think its ok to keep working even though this thing is screaming at me?
JD ID # 1lv4052rtlm404428 @mg2361
Nope. Sorry. It is tool_king who supplies manuals. I work exclusively on Construction, Compact Construction and Forestry Equipment. No AG stuff. I don't even have access to AG information.
Sorry tool king I missed your reply. My email is [email protected] If your can shed any light on this I would much appreciate it.
My users manual says Serial number 23290- if that helps.
Ok will take a look to what I can find on it .
E3015 translates to an SPN 522401 FMI 05 code which is for the Ground Speed Sensor circuit is open or the sensor gap is too large. The speed sensor is mounted on top of the front axle just in front of the drum brake. I doubt the gap changed unless the sensor is loose so I would be looking for a bad sensor or a wiring issue.
Rusty what your email ?
Thank you very much for the info and the manuals. I will dive into it and see what I can figure out. Again....thank you!
You are very welcome anytime.
Hey there, I’ve got a E3001 code on my 2007 jd 244j. Machine runs fine just beeps every 3-5 minutes. Thanks in advance Rance
That code id not coming up in the books. Post a picture if you can.
Welcome to HEF Therbo ! Post a machine serial number please. That code is for the ground speed sensor circuit being shorted to ground (for older serial numbers). The sensor is mounted on top of the front axle just behind the brake drum.