Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TW80 Loader

JGS ยท 2017-07-19 16:59

Anybody have any experience with a Takeuchi TW80 wheel loader? Looking for any feedback or reviews?

Replies5
  1. #1Tags2017-07-19 19:14

    I have no experience with them but know it is not made by Takeuchi...I'm by no means saying that's a bad thing, I'm not sure any of them are made by the manufacturers that sell em. I have a Kubota R630 and I know it's built in Europe, weather or not kubota builds it is hard to say but I doubt it.

  2. #2JGS2017-07-19 20:38

    How do you like the R630? I have 2 Kubota excavators. They have been nothing but great machines.

  3. #3mikebramel2017-07-19 23:15

    I think the TW80 is a Atlas Wyerhausen or something spelled like that

  4. #4gearhead822017-07-21 10:23

    I know Wacker, CAT, Kubota and JCB build their own. CASE, Deere and Takeuchi both buy them from others. I do not think anyone builds them in the US. Most, if not all, are coming from Europe, usually Germany.

  5. #5Smokin Joe672017-10-24 20:49

    I've had the Atlas AR65 loaders for 13 years and just bought a TW65 a month ago. They are built like a Mercedes. No rattles, the pins and bushings don't wear out with 3000 hours and they run strong. My new TW65 is pretty new but I'm sure it will be a great machine for a long time.