Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John deere

670langley ยท 2021-09-04 09:26

Can anyone advise John deere 670g grader with pss 9l motor this grader is about to arrive on site breif internet details indicate this motor as a DPF and adblue machine can anyone confirm this. I am in the desert In North West Africa and I don't think anyone organised adblue.

Replies6
  1. #1mg23612021-09-08 05:19

    Serial number of the machine?

  2. #2670langley2021-09-24 05:36

    sorry been a while serial nu 1DW670GXVMC710377 WOULD LIKE TO FIND A PTS LISTING PDF IF ANYONE KNOWS ONE.TA.

  3. #3mg23612021-09-24 05:48

    The "C" indicates there is no Aftertreatment system. So no DPF or DEF to worry about. As far as parts just go here: https://partscatalog.deere.com

  4. #4670langley2021-09-24 06:26

    THANKS MUCH, CLEARED THAT UP ON THAT LINK SEEMS AGRI EQUIP ONLY OR I MISSIN SOMMAT ?looking grader, n preferably a pdf i can keep.. internet here is crap at times nothing for weeks. while i am at it wud u know where i can get pts list for doosan 800, most stuff onlinbe which is pretty useless for us here . cheers ajl

  5. #5Welder Dave2021-09-24 11:30

    Please don't use all caps. It's OK for certain words but not sentences as it's considered yelling.

  6. #6mg23612021-09-24 12:09

    Until you can purchase a parts manual that site I linked is for all John Deere products (see below). To purchase a parts manual go here. https://www.johndeeretechinfo.com/