I am replacing a new battery relay on a 2010 John Deere 270D LC and I have no idea which wire goes where? Does anyone have the wiring diagram for it or know where each wires goes?
Post Serial #
FF270DX703628
So I have replaced the engine harness, Battery relay, Charge air cooler outlet temp sensor, Positive battery cables, This got it running most of the time but every now and then when you try to start the machine it acts like it isn't getting fuel and just coughs and sputters. Most of the time it will start and run fine. Sometimes the battery/charging system warning comes on but has new batteries and alternator is putting out 27.8v engine running, engine off key on I have 26.5v, load tests have been good since I replaced the cables and relay.
Welcome to HEF Ca1eb ! Check your messages for the battery relay wiring.