My 300b backhoe is sloppy as it operates and can be moved side by side by me pushing. Does this indicate the swing cylinders are not holding pressure, may need to have new O-rings? The power in the backhoe is limited and doesn't have much digging force.
Gawd I luv bad girls.... er, well, used to back when I was still fit and able, LOL! :drinkup Yeah, yer swing cyls probably need resealed. Might need to check pump pressure and all the relief valve settings as well.
Said she wanted one Jest like her Pappy had Like him a bit butt Fugly
It's a Ford diesel TLB. Believe it's a 1959 800 series options this one has are. Diesel with sherman compound transmission cast iron nose with heavy duty steering axle 3 point hitch 3 speed live pto and added power steering after bought new the removable excavator is run off the front of the engine. It doesn't have a chain that can break for the boom swing.
It's an 8000. Pound trailer tires on tractor are loaded, it's a bit heavy tractor for this trailer. In this picture you can't see the flat tire on the other side of the trailer. I believe the engine is a 144. diesel I only ran it a couple minutes several times after changing the injection pump. Seemed to run real good and everything seemed to function properly. Then fuel started coming out the valve cover vent pulled valve cover and ran engine. Heard the solder prone on these on the return lines between injectors that seems to be where it's coming from. Anyone familiar with this issue? Was going to put some dye in the oil but I have so much diesel in the motor oil that I have to replace oil first. ...and it Was new oil.