Can anyone tell me what these codes are ? 3368 3834 3411 Would appreciate it!!!
Kblair, Welcome to HEF ! 3368 – Fueling limited due to other engine faults detected 3834 – Throttle valve actuator circuit high 3411 – Desired throttle valve actuator position cannot be reached Initial guess would be you have a defective or sticking TVA???
Awesome thanks fpgm! I'll let you know how it turns out.
Seen that code before-just remove the throttle valve and clean it. It gets gummed up with carbon from the egr system. Theres coolant lines so make sure you clamp them.
I have PDF of shop manual if you want it
Hello nowing75 I have similar codes on my super n If possible could you send me that PDF Of the shop manual I'd really appreciate it Thanks
I'll send tomarow when I'm near my laptop
Sorry I took so long to reply back to this. the Throttle actuator valve did fix this. It had to be replaced though couldn't clean it out. I would still like to have the manual if you don't mind sending it Nowing75.
Would you be able to send me the PDF of the service manual? I would appreciate it.
@kblair, good morning I'm trying to locate the throttle actuator valve which codes out 3834. Could you please help me with location of valve?
Welcome to HEF Daniel1914 As it has been a couple of days since your request to kblair, let me offer this information to possibly assist you. See the following link to the Case parts website showing the air intake section for a F5 tier 4A engine. The TVA is part #4. Before you ask, I have no idea why the description says an air duct when obviously it is a valve as pictured. Note as you did not say what specific model you have (580SN, 590SN, etc.) you may want to change the engine selection on the website to fit your vehicle, I simply brought up one F5 engine as an example. Reference link http://partstore.casece.com/us/parts-search.html#epc::mr652328ar649584bi1776973-4
fpgm04 Thank you for information @ fpgm04
Does anyone have a service manual for a Case 580 super N? I need one. thanks, Joe
PM me your email and I'll send it to you.
Does anyone have parts and service manuals for a 2015 Case 580N? Thanks, Jerry
I am also interested in receiving the Case 580 Super N Service Manual if you are willing to send it over D Grade. I tried to request it via PM directly but I guess I do not have permission as a new member to do that. Thank you for any assistance you may be able to offer.
Any chance of getting a pdf of the 580SN service manual. [email protected] Much appreciated
Could I get a copy of of the service manual from you? Case 580sn [email protected] Thanks Much, Jim
Could I get the pdf shop manual for 580 super n. Thanks
Email me and I will send it to you. [email protected]
Can you send it to me as well? [email protected]
Do you think I could get a copy of that manual shave codes,3998,3368,3369,3796
Welcome to HEF, #1catskinner !
Looking to get ahold of a service manual for a 2011 580 Super N WT. Thanks!
Welcome to HEF, Rocknaut ! Less than $7.00 in .pdf format. https://www.ebay.com/itm/CASE-580-S...333886?hash=item1cdfe3d1fe:g:6ZoAAOSw8Kxd-A3k
Picked this up. Appreciate the link!
Hello I'm new to this whole forum thing and was wondering If I also would be able to get the service manual... [email protected] Thanks for your time
I would love to get a copy of it. let me know what you want for it.
does it tell you on shop manual what error codes mean?
Hello. I have purchased 2 repair manuals that contain “all repair materials including codes and wiring diagrams “ each time they only contained the operators manual. If anyone has and could share the actual repair manual I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks [email protected]
i have some info. think its to big to send in email.
can i get a copy too [email protected]
can I get a copy of the repair manual [email protected]