Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 300D help

tony1224 ยท 2021-10-14 14:22

I'm trying to attach a Tree Spade Caretree to the John Deere 300D hydraulic attachment and don't see to find the right port so the tree spade hydraulic can work. The control for the tree spade are mount on the tree spade machine it is a 4 way valve ,one for each of the spade on the machine witch have 3 of then and the 4 is for a swing arm in the machine the other 2 lines should come from the backhoe in and out hydraulic to make the machine work and here is where I have the problem. I all ready try to come out the main hydraulic pump on the backhoe and return attach to the steering return line it only make the machine move a little but not enough . what I think is that once I work the lever on the machine I loose pressure. Can someone help cause I have run out of ideas to where to attach the hydraulic. Thank you guy's

Replies3
  1. #1tony12242021-10-14 18:15

    Sorry don't know how to edited the post. I think that the 4 way valve is and open center valve . I don't know for sure that the John Deere 300D Backhoe is a closed center. anybody knows what to do in this situation

  2. #2JL Sargent2021-10-14 21:12

    Pretty sure it's OPEN center hydraulics and Tractordata.com thinks so too. https://www.tractordata.com/backhoe-loader/000/0/5/56-john-deere-300d.html

  3. #3tony12242021-10-14 21:38

    thank you. now i need help to where to attach the hydraulic