We have it blocked up very well,tires off axle bolts loose trans supported,but does not look like trans axle will come out the side of the frame of the loader. Do we have to separate the machine? Any help would be much appreciated.
Been there, done that on mine. It can be removed from the machine without splitting. I sent you a private message on it as I'm not dealing with some of the know it all a$$holes on here who will tell me I'm full of ****.
Thank You wrwtexan was looking at the same bar. Thanks for the reassurance.
Just ignore those know it all a##holes. I remember the thread where you threw the towel in. I pity the jerks that post that crap. Your knowledge is just too valuable for folks who need help for you to not keep posting.
Thanks for the reassurance! Though not wanting to sound thin skinned and unable to deal with those types, I wish the moderators would step in and deal with them. Maybe if we would start swatting them down, this site could stay what it was when I first joined in '11 and not become just another place to argue as many sites have become! George, if you have any more questions, I'll be more than happy to help. One other thing to be mindful of on install is stick the planetary carrier bolt lock plate in with some grease so it doesn't fall out of place.
Thanks again for your time and knowledge. And thinking out side the box.