I have a $30-50K budget for a 310. There seems to be machines 20 yrs old with 5000-6000 hrs for $35K and then 2012/13/14’s models at the other end of the price range. Gets into Tier IV stuff I think, which I should be avoiding? Lots of 8000-9000 hr machines as well, but I don’t think I have stones for that. Essentially this rig will be a home-owner machine to build out my retirement property, dig a small foundation, put in a driveway, trenching, landscaping, clean up fence lines, move some field stone, etc. Looking for advice on why models to avoid and what model/feature will aid in reselling in 3-5 years when I’m wrapped up with the project. Thanks for your advice. Currently I have a clean 2003 SG on the list 6000 hrs $37K and also a 2014 SK with 3000 hrs $50K (Cdn dollars). Both have remotes, pilots, etc.
No replies yet.