Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 310 SL HL

Verbal ยท 2016-03-15 21:48

Just got this bad boy today

Replies2
  1. #1Canadian_digger2016-03-25 11:11

    Very nice. I may be looking to get a standard SL towards the end of the year as in Canada we can get those with tier 3 till the end of 2016. Keep us updated on how you like it. What made you go with the 310 over the 410? Did you have a backhoe before this one? If so what did you have?

  2. #2Verbal2016-03-25 23:38

    Canadian_digger I did have a 310E for 5 years we just wore it out so we rented a 310J for a year then we purchased the 310 SL HL and I gotta tell you it's amazing the power and the feel of the pilot controls the overall machine is just perfect. We looked at getting a 410 but it a bit big for stuff we get into i.e. Digging between buildings and confined areas but the 310 SL HL is almost a 410 it has specs that are very comparable to it