I'm finally sick of my stabilizer drooping and not keeping the hoe level when I work. I have the TM1885 and the parts repair manual but can't get my R & R manual to load....should have burned a copy to disc.:Banghead According to my TM manual (except below), I need to check the valves and plunger and check them. I have the exploded diagram but without the R&R manual I'm lacking any specific procedures/torques/sealants, etc. Can anyone out there share the R&R page for the Stabilizer/Loader valve? I've attached the parts diagram also. The stabilizer valve has lockouts to prevent cylinder drift up or down. If cylinder rod drift is above specification, remove the lockout and check for scratches on the seat and poppet. Replace if required. Check that the lockout plunger which slides between the two lockouts is not sticking. Also check for contamination in the thermal relief poppet seat and cylinder packing.
No replies yet.