Hello, all: I just bought this 2000 John Deere 310SE backhoe with the extendahoe and I am starting to do a little digging into it. I attached a JRB quick coupler attachment on the loader and hooked it up to the auxiliary ports that were on the machine. When trying to engage the cylinders on the coupler to lock in the pins on a bucket, nothing happens. I can see the hoses jumping with pressure when I actuate the auxiliary pedal, but no action. I am not all that familiar with John Deere and this is my first time having a backhoe with auxiliary ports, so maybe I'm just doing something wrong. Does anyone have any suggestions? What could I be doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any advice! ~JV
My guess is the lines are crossed switch em.Good luck
Do you have the right hoses going to the correct ends on cylinder? If you are getting oil to the cylinders, its not the machine, its a cylinder issue on the bucket.
Not sure I've ever seen the AUX lines used to run a coupler. Usually you want a constant pressure source to keep the pins locked. The Aux circuit is only pressurized when the aux pedal/lever is activated. Most of the e models I've seen use a lever for the loader aux lines and a pedal for the hoe aux lines. Did you're JRB come with a kit or any instructions? Are you sure the loader aux circuit is set up for 2 way flow, or is it only 1 way?