Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 310SG F18 Aux Power/ Air Seat fuse keeps on blowing and sticks the joy stick

szjuen15 · 2026-05-11 17:43
Replies4
  1. #1szjuen152026-05-11 17:43

    Well the F18 fuse keeps on blowing and then the joy stick stops working, and when I put in a new fuse it last for a little bit like 2 to 3 hours then blows the fuse again

  2. #2mg23612026-05-12 05:34

    You will not find a magic answer when it comes to shorts that blow fuses. There is obviously a dead short in the wiring or components attached to that fuse. it will be a process of elimination and a thorough inspection of the wiring to find it. Start by unplugging the air seat. Does the fuse still blow? Unfortunately, Deere's schematics for that machine are a little difficult to determine what is all on that fuse without some digging. If I have time, I will look.

  3. #3szjuen152026-05-12 08:37

    Okay thank you, I’ll try and look for cuts and unplugging everything

  4. #4szjuen152026-05-12 08:38

    And eliminating one by one