Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 317 air in fuel return line

Jrd equipment ยท 2015-07-10 17:44

Hello. I have a 317 John Deere that runs fine for a few min then starts stalling out. I get lots if air comming out the fuel return line. I've bypassed the pick up tube the lift pump and the filter and run out of a Gerry car even tried a electric pump. I have clear lines on it and no air going to injection pumps but air comming from pumps. Has anyone seen this before?

Replies3
  1. #1crewchief8882015-07-10 17:46

    not really familiar with that model, but what engine, what inj pump? :drinkup

  2. #2Jrd equipment2015-07-10 17:53

    4024t. Has 4 injection pumps one for each injector

  3. #3crewchief8882015-07-10 18:42

    ahhhh ok not familiar with that engine at all, i havent been around deere eq for several years. maybe someone else will chime in and give you a hand. :drinkup