Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 317, boom and bucket hydraulics move very slow

Bill Salmon ยท 2016-11-15 17:57

Hey guys thanks the the add. I have a John Deere 317 skid steer. I have very little hydraulic pressure to mast and bucket. The both will operate and move but only full throttle and only very slow. Forward and reverse have good power no restriction. Only thing I'm finding is front of pump has a leak just dropping but I thought that would slow all the Hydraulic's not just boom and bucket. System was operating normally and then leak and slow moveing. Any advise would be fantastic

Replies3
  1. #1antolin2023-04-17 22:02

    hello ...i have exactly the same problem so did you find the problem ....please help

  2. #2Arny L2023-04-17 23:10

    Did you check the level in the hydraulic tank, also check filter for trash, for a start.

  3. #3rickdarville2024-01-26 15:55

    I am a heavy equipment mechanic I have a John Deere skid 317 G Drive Hydraulics good slow bucket and lift functions